Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18 TTM

Today in the mail I received a few great TTM autographs from two players: two from Justin Masterson and one from Pat Neshek.

Justin Masterson was my first ever TTM success, and has never let me down since. I am now 6/6 with TTM autographs from Masterson since last August. This is the quickest turnaround that I have had with Masterson thus far, taking less than two weeks from when I sent them out to when I received them.


A lot of baseball insiders think that Masterson could have a breakout season for Cleveland in 2010. This will be his first season where he will begin the season as a regular starter, slated to be #3 in the Indians rotation. However, taking into consideration that Jake Westbrook missed all of last season with an injury and Fausto Carmona has been inconsistent in recent season, Masterson could very well be the best and most reliable arm in Cleveland this season. Send him your cards now and beat the rush!


Next, Pat Neshek. Pat is interesting because, in addition to being a very reliable TTM signer and having a cool autograph, he is also an autograph collector and has his own website, On The Road With Pat Neshek, dedicated to his collection and his career. I highly reccomend checking out his site, and sending him some cards.


I'll keep you posted as I get more autographs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment